Sunday, April 11, 2010

A New life in God

The purpose of this blog is to help you rebuild -- to be revived! -- after seriouse setbacks. We are here for you, to give encouragement, guidance, direction, and prayer. Let's walk together and discover what God could be teaching you during this time, and how he wants to help you be lfited from "death to life".


On this Feast of the Divine Mercy, a passage from Matthew chapter 11 comes to mind:


Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


(Matt 11: 28-30)


Prayer: Heavenly Father, on this great feast of your mercy, we lift up our hearts to you, to know your love, your Son Jesus, and your Spirit. Our Loving God, have mercy on us, heal us, teach us, and bless us for greater things. In Jesus's name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment